Maintenance of the Ethereum node
Maintenance of the ETH node will be performed from Saturday to Sunday.
Deposits and withdrawals of ETH may not be available at that time.
Security deposit for traders
Due to the appearance of a big number of spam-advertisements on the market, we have introduced a security deposit. 0.01 BTC will be locked in your account when you place the first advertisement. You will need to delete all your advertisements to unlock the deposit.
We have been working very hard for the last half a year on the improvement of the wallet and we are excited to present a new service today - P2P Exchange (P2P - person-to-person):
- publish advertisements freely, without the strict necessity of verification
- all the exchange deals are made via an escrow-account
- use API for writing programs and chatbots to work with advertisements
- all dialogs are automatically deleted in one month after closing a deal
We hope that you will enjoy the new service!
Create advertisements, open quick deals and invite your friends!
A new feature that allows you to completely delete your account without the possibility of recovery has been added. This action is allowed only in case the overall balance of each account wallet is less that the minimum transfer amount
of a corresponding cryptocurrency.
We have added the ability to add labels to addresses and other minor improvements.
API usage update
Dear API users!
We have analyzed the API usage and came to the conclusion that the great majority of API users create wallets with the aim of a one-time deposit and internal transfer to the main wallet. Unfortunately, almost none of the users delete wallets created in this way. Therefore, we for our part have taken a number of steps to improve the work of the service:
- Commands /payment and /payment/check were introduced to implement the logic of receiving a one-time payment. We strongly recommend switching to these new commands.
- Restrictions have been introduced:
- It is allowed to create no more than 60 wallets per hour
- It is allowed to create no more than 90 one-time payments per hour
- Wallets created by means of the command /wallets/new will expire in 14 days after creation and will be deleted automatically when the balance is zero
- Wallets that were created before will expire on the 1st of February 2019 and will be automatically deleted from your account provided that they have zero balance.
Sincerely yours, Rahakott team.
Rahakott does not support BCH SV
Dear Rahakott customers, please note that the wallet works with BCH ABC, not BCH SV (BSV).
Funds in BSV will not be processed and credited to your account.
Password recovery policy
Dear Rahakott users, we have changed our policy about the password recovery.
For more details see FAQ
Upcoming changes in API rules
New rules for API
users will be applied on the 13th of November. See the API section on the website for detailed information.